Saturday, March 3, 2012

Game Design: Simon

I worked with two of my friends, Amanda Cha and Kez Laczin, on a game trailer and prototype demo.  Called "Simon," you play as a young boy in a point-and-click type game.  You are locked inside a house and must use the power of shadows to create new items in order to escape.

Here are some character designs and an illustration of how the game mechanic words done by me and my group.



I created the map and overall gameplay that would occur during the demo of this game.






With this in mind, we created an actual playable prototype using UDK.  It doesn't cover the whole demo, but gives the audience an idea of what the game will be about.


To accompany this demo, we also created an animatic for it's video game trailer.  I hope you enjoy!


Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment